Austin Slow Burn Southwest Pasta Sauce
Where traditional Italian meets the spicy Southwest! The mingling of fresh tomatoes and Italian spices with the fiery elements of the red Sandia Chile creates a full-bodied sauce that will become a staple in your kitchen.
Heat level: 2
- 1998 Texas Fiery Food Show, 1st Place
- 1999 Texas Fiery Foods Show, 3rd Place
- 1999 National Fiery Food Show, 3rd Place
- 2000 National Fiery Food Show, 2nd Place
- 2001 Texas Fiery Food Show, 1st Place
- 2001 National Fiery Food Show, 3rd place
- 2002 National Fiery Food Show, 3rd Place
- 2002 Houston Hot Sauce Festival, 3rd Place
| WEIGHT 26 oz.
| SKU # 6009